I have this thing with sweets. You know, when you have never had enough and no matter how much you’ve eaten there is always a decent amount of space for dessert. Yes, I’m addicted.
When it comes to homemade sweet treats, I prefer anything made easily, with simple ingredients, if possible completly plant-based. Today, I’m sharing a vegan pancakes recipe, I found while experimenting on the ingredients, other recipes suggested online. If you are one of those people who do loooove pancakes and think one recipe is not enough, there you should try this one as well.
You will need: (10 small pancakes)
- 2 cups of plant mik
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of oats (maybe a bit more or less, depending on the final texture)
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 1 ripped banana
for toppings I used:
- chocolate tahini (sesame spread)
- caramelized cherries (just put your cherries in a pan with a bit of sugar and let them cook untli they look like marmelade)
- mix all the pancakes’ ingredients together until smooth
- start adding in a hot pan two table spoons of it and let it cook (approx. 2 minutes each side)
- create your pancakes pile according to your taste, add the topping suggested above, or the ones you prefer best.